Everyone has a foodie that they know in their life. We all know the person who enjoys eating out at all the new restaurants or loves cooking meals at home. That is our foodie friend, and these are Christmas gift ideas for the foodie in our life.
1. Every foodie likes pretty food. This OXO Avocado Slicer is the secret to perfectly cut avocados to top all the pretty food they make.
2. Most foodies love wine, so this Wine Aerator is a great addition to any bar. Wine aerators help improve red wine’s flavors and quality as it is poured from the bottle to the glass.
3. A cast iron skillet belongs in every foodie’s kitchen. There are a variety of things that can be made in one, so a new skillet is always appreciated.
4. This hammered copper mug set is a fun way to spice up a bar. We use our copper mugs for water because it keeps everything cold. The hammered, copper look is very popular and are durable enough to last a long time.
5. The Taste Box is a monthly box subscription that puts together 3-4 hand-selected items centered around a theme. It is a great way for the foodie in your life to discover new brands and receive new inspiration for cooking and baking. It’s less than $30 with the current promotion! Check out the gift options available, or just give one box here.
6. This adorable Kate Spade 3 Piece Kitchen Set would look festive in any kitchen all winter long. Kate Spade has several cute kitchen options that would make even the pickiest foodie smile.
7. Anthropologie has the cutest apron, and this gold polka dotted apron is no exception.
8. A cheese board is great for your foodie hostess friend. This slate cheeseboard includes chalk to label the cheeses and will fit in with any decor.
9. These copper pineapple measuring cups are adorable! I am strongly considering changing everything in my kitchen over to copper so I can buy them for myself.
10. If your favorite foodies doesn’t already have a great knife set, now is the time to change that. This 18 piece set from Chicago Cutlery is highly rated for such a low price tag.
Check out these posts for more gift ideas!
What are do you like the most? Are there any of these you want to snag for your foodie friends? Leave me a comment below!