Can you believe it is already December and time for gift-giving season? I have curated several gift guides to share with you over the next few weeks. Today, I have gift ideas for foodies. These make great gifts for your friends, spouse, mom, or even yourself- anyone who loves entertaining, food, and the kitchen.
1. If the foodie in your life has a love for spice, grab them a bottle or two of Fix hot sauce. I love the lemongrass sriacha flavor.
2. The ThermoPro Thermometer reads instantly and is the top selling thermometer on Amazon.
3. Instead of chopping herbs with a knife or chopper, grab a pair of Jenaluca Stainless Steel Herb Scissors to save time and energy.
4. It’s probably about time to upgrade the old school wooden rolling pin. Marble is huge in kitchenware right now, so this marble rolling pin and stand will look great in every kitchen.
5. Need inspiration on what to cook for dinner? Roll a set of Foodie Dice to help discover new combinations and settle the dreaded “what’s for dinner” debate.
6. Every foodie loves a pretty cheese board, but it isn’t complete without a set of cheese knives. These hammered cheese knives from Williams and Sonoma are the perfect compliment for any cheese board.
7. This wood marble wine cooler is a stylish way to keep your wine or rose cool for hours.
8. I am obsessed with Mudpie and could make a whole wish list/gift guide from their items. This cinnamon roll baker set is too cute and comes with a stamped server.
9. Christmas is a great time to upgrade your cutting board to one of the beautiful wood grain cutting boards from Williams and Sonoma. It’s pretty enough to double as a cheese or serving board too.
10. For your wine-loving friend who doesn’t drink the whole bottle in one sitting. This Coravin Wine System is gentle on the cork and keeps it airtight, so the bottle lasts longer. I have one and love it!
Check out last year’s gift ideas for foodies post for even more inspiration.
Which of the gift ideas for foodies is your favorite? Leave me a comment below.