I know it’s technically May, but it’s only a couple of days after April. This month was full of fun things I have been excited to share with you. Maybe you will find a thing or two you like from this list.
The Keds +Rifle Paper Co. collaboration is one of my new favorite things. One of the world’s most comfortable shoes paired up with my favorite floral designs. They are cute to dress up or down. I got the Lourdes Floral from Colton for my birthday, and used a gift card my mom got me for the Lively Floral. Chances are if you see me out and about, I will probably be wearing one of them. Needless to say, I am obsessed.
NatureBox is $5 a month and goes toward your purchase of better-for-you snacks delivered right to your door. Their snacks contain no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, corn syrups, hydrogenated oils, or MSG.
Everything is reasonably priced too. I was a bit overwhelmed with the selection of snacks to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites, even though I loved everything I tried.
- Whole wheat chocolate chip cookies
- Big island pineapple
- Thin & crispy Meyer lemon cookies
- Hickory smoked turkey jerky
Favorite protein bar
If you follow my Instagram stories, you have probably seen countless photos of One bars. These are my favorite go to hearty snack. They taste delicious, keep me full, and contain only 1g of sugar. I have tried a ton of protein bars, and One bars have the best flavor variety. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Cinnamon roll
- Cookies and cream
- Peanut butter chocolate cake
- Salted caramel
Trader Joe’s carries a couple of flavors, but you can find most of them at GNC.
Favorite workout leggings
I shared my experience with K-Deer last week in my PilatesBarre recap. One of my favorite things about the brand is the fact the company is led by women and many of the leggings proceeds benefit important charities. Not to mention, they are comfortable and so breathable. I love the high waist on them.
Favorite brunch spot
This month, I checked out Ross & Hall for Dallas Blogger Brunch. I loved their brunch menu choices, gorgeous patio, and event space room. It’s the perfect place to grab a drink, some food, and soak up some sun on the patio with friends. However my favorite part is the wonderful mimosa and bloody Mary bar.
- Getting to spend some time with my MeMe on my birthday. This is a hard time of year for my family without my PawPaw, so I was grateful for a couple of hours with her.
- My best friend threw me the best last minute birthday party. It was so fun bowling and hanging out with my friends.
- Finding a possible new karaoke spot/tradition.
- This little girl (my niece) and every minute I get to spend with her.
- Honestly, just the best birthday weekend full of sweet messages, emails, hugs from my kiddos, family, and friends.
What are you grateful for this month? What is something you couldn’t get enough of this month? Leave me a comment below.