It’s been a while since I have shared a “favorites” post. I know we are technically in September now, but I am just a week late, so please forgive me. This month I have a wide range of favorites to share with you, including several foodie favorites.
It’s no surprise I love West Elm, but I added a few more pieces in my place and I am just smitten. Last month, I finally purchased pillows for my couch and bed. Also, I introduced “Frank” my fiddle leaf fig to you on Instagram, but the planter is also from West Elm. Consider this a mini home tour for now.
Favorite Quick Food
Since school has started, I am all about grabbing healthy, quick meals. Luna Grill is one of my favorite places to grab a meal when I am in a hurry. They offer a variety of meats to add to any of the salads too.
I typically tell everyone, “I don’t drink whiskey or beer,” however, I have been proven wrong. Fistful of Bourbon made its way to Texas stores on September 1, and believe me, you will want to grab a bottle. Even non-bourbon drinkers like myself were incredibly impressed with its smooth, full flavor. It’s the perfect drink to ring in fall with.
Favorite Way to Cool Off
It’s no surprise that Deep Ellum is booming. Picole pops opened a new location in Deep Ellum a few weeks ago. They have fruity and creamy pops as well as alcohol infused pops made with all natural ingredients. Go check them out.
Favorite Tech Gadget
Although I hate pink, I am obsessed with rose gold. Currently, I am digging these wireless headphones from PowerLocus. They are extremely affordable (only $24!), and the sound is unmatched for the price. I love how they match my suitcase.
- Spending time with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece. Since the beginning of August, I have gotten to see them quite a bit.
- Great first three weeks of school! I absolutely love that the kiddos are back
- Surprise money coming in from when we sold the house. I forgot about it, and it came at the right time.
- I haven’t lost my streak on my lucky day! For four years in a row, I have won something on the radio on August 24.
- Studio Hop. I love getting to mix up my workouts and check out all the studios in my area.
What were you grateful for last month? Leave me a comment below.