During the week, I have several “go-to” recipes when I am unable to meal plan. I love healthy, delicious recipes that are quick. This easy dinner recipe is a chicken and veggie bake.
13×9 in pan
1-1.5 lb chicken breast
Frozen veggies of choice (I use broccoli and brussels sprouts)
Spinach & kale Greek yogurt dip (from Trader Joes)
Extra virgin olive oil
Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. I like Trader Joes Coconut oil spray
- Lay out chicken to one side of pan- sprinkle with salt and pepper (on both sides) to taste
- Coat top with Spinach yogurt
- Toss frozen veggies in a bowl with olive oil
- Empty on other side of the pan
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and red flakes to taste- add a few springs of rosemary
- Bake for 35 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked). Stir veggies half way through (about 15-20 min).
- Optional: I like to set the chicken aside and broil the veggies for 5 min. or less to get a little brown and crispy on top.
I hope you enjoy this easy dinner recipe. This is actually something I make on Sundays for meal prep and eat throughout the week (it is good reheated).
Are you going to try this? Leave a comment below!
PIN for later