This month I am sharing some of my favorite things, from kitchen items to art installations. Each month I share my favorite things/things I couldn’t get enough of. Here are my favorite things from February.
Favorite kitchen item
My new SodaStream. Colton and I are big fans of sparkling water. We haven’t always been, but over the last year or so, we have spent a ton of money on water. Now that we have a SodaStream, we can make our own sparkling water at home. This saves money and reduces bottles and aluminum cans. I can’t wait to experiment with different flavors too.
Favorite beauty tool
Stacked Skincare has a micro-roller that I can use a few times a week and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Even though I am only 30, I have already noticed some fine lines from squinting and smiling. Since using the roller, my skin has become firmer and the wrinkles less noticeable. No, the needles don’t hurt. That surprised me too.
Favorite art installation
If you haven’t checked out Yayoi Kusama’s All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins exhibit at Dallas Museum of Art, you should. You only have 45 seconds to soak it all in, but it’s such an incredible experience.
Favorite fitness facility
This month I shared details about LFT personal training in Plano. It’s such a great spot, has everything you need, and the trainers are wonderful. Check out my post for more details and snag your free session today.
Spotify. I am very old to this bandwagon, but Colton finally let me on his family plan. One of my favorite things about this music app is that it creates daily mixes based on your favorites and similar artists. Music has never been a huge part of my life, but now I can’t turn it off. I listen in the car, bath, while cleaning, running and just sitting around working. If you have waited to bite the bullet and buy it, just goes ahead and do it. I wish I would have started using it sooner.
- My niece is here, and she is perfect! I can’t believe I am finally an aunt. My sister and brother did such an amazing job and make super cute babies.
- Catch up time with old friends.
- Counselor appreciation week was this month and my kids wrote me sweet messages on hearts and decorated a wall for me.
- I set a goal for myself to go 30 days without sweets and alcohol. As of today, I am 12 days in and didn’t even give in on Valentine’s Day.
- We found a rent house and move in next week! This is all happening so fast.
What are some of your favorite things from February/ what are you grateful for this month? Leave me a comment below.