Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a fantastic week. Since this is the last Friday of February, I want to share some of my favorite things and gratitude list for the month. This year, I made a goal to be more grateful, so each month I am sharing some grateful highlights.
Maybe you will find something new that you didn’t know of before.
Favorite beauty find
My favorite mascara at the moment is Le Shock by Yves Saint Laurent. This mascara gives my eyelashes a ton of volume, and the color is perfect.
On Sundays, I pamper myself to an at home spa day. I have a basket of bath salts, lavender candles, body scrub, face mask, foot scrubs, and moisturizing lotion. To prepare for the week, I treat myself to a candle lit bath and use all of the goodies to relax and listen to “tranquil” music on Spoitify.
Favorite Instagram post
This month was full of trying new restaurants and menu items. The red velvet Belgian waffles from Del Frisco’s Grille photograph beautifully.
Favorite restaurant find
One of the best things about living in Dallas is all of the wonderful restaurants that open up. Colton and I tried Whistle Britches for the first time and I am a huge fan! Check out my full review here.
Grateful list (for the month of February)
1. Trying great new restaurants and wonderful brunches this month.
2. Relaxing on a weekend camping trip with Colton and the fur babies.
3. Amazing School Counseling Week and feeling loved and appreciated by parents, students and coworkers
4. Colton and I saw every Academy Award nominated best film before the awards on Sunday. If you’re interested in a free ballot to print off for your watching party, click here.
5. Several new followers on Instagram (and getting closer to my goal for the end of the year)