Since my birthday is coming up at the end of the month, I thought it would be the perfect time to create a fitness lover’s gift guide. My favorite gifts are usually Francescas, Target, or Victoria Secret gift cards, but there are several things I have my eyes on. Not only are all of these things on my wish list, but they would make great additions to any fitness lover’s collection.
$100 and above
1. Lululemon black pants– These are great for running, barre, yoga & a day out on the town. Every fitness girl needs a good pair of quality black pants.
2. Nikes – Another basic to have on hand for those athleisure days. I have been eyeing these for quite some time. Currently, they are on sale!
3. Fun printed workout crops– It’s hard not to be motivated to workout with crops this fun.
4. Swell water bottle– How gorgeous is this sparkling champagne water bottle? It’s perfect for the gym.
5. Medal holder – A cute way for someone to display running medals.
6. Pocket running belt– This is perfect for long distance running training. How fun is this pattern?
7. TuneBand– A TuneBand allows runners to strap their phone to their arm and keeps their hands free.
$20 and under
8. Exercise Ball– If they don’t already have one now is the time to get your fitness gal a pretty exercise ball!
9. Yoga mat loop– They come in several amazing colors and patterns and make it easy to tote a yoga mat to class.
10. Gaiam Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray– Help your yoga lover keep her mat clean with this cleaner spray.
There you have it: a fitness lover’s gift guide. It is full of all things fitness in every price range!
What is on your fitness wish list this spring? Leave me a comment and let me know!
PIN for later