It’s the last Friday of the month, so I’m sharing a few of my favorite things. This is where I share products, places, inspiration, and more that I am loving each month. Scroll down to see out all of the things I am loving this January.
Favorite food find
I love peanut butter and honey separately, but together, they are a power couple. Just a few days ago, Nature Nate’s Honey Co., released honey nut butters (almond and peanut), fruit spreads, and maple syrup. I got to be one of the lucky people to try them and haven’t stopped eating it since.
If you aren’t familiar with Nature Nate’s, they are a Texas-based company that produces high-quality, 100% pure, raw and unfiltered honey. Currently, these products are only available at Kroger stores in Dallas and Austin, but there are plans for expansion later in the year.
Not only does it perfect my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but it enhances smoothies too. I could sit and eat the entire jar of nut butter while watching TV. Colton tried it and said “this tastes like ice cream. It’s the best peanut butter I have ever eaten.”
The honey maple syrup makes the perfect topping for pancakes.
All of the products contain only real ingredients, so they are perfect for the whole family.
Favorite party theme
I am still going through the photos from my sister’s woodland shower. The decorations, cake, and food turned out so perfectly. I kind of want to throw myself a woodland themed birthday this year. If you haven’t seen it yet, you can check it out here.
Favorite pick me up
Never Too Hungover sent me several bottles of their Boost and Prevention to try out. It’s not that I go crazy on the weekends, but every now and then I may have an extra glass of wine and wake up feeling a little sluggish the next day. Enter Never Too Hungover, and now I don’t have to worry about that. I like the prevention and Colton likes the boost because it contains caffeine.
I highly recommend stocking up on these when you know you will be drinking more than usual. They are full of great ingredients like Vitamin B, green tea extracts, potassium, and more. You can even add them to your cocktails by trying one of these hangover preventing drink recipes.
Recently, I discovered a new lingerie brand called LIVELY that I am proud to say I am an ambassador for. Not only is everything in their collection pretty, it’s all super comfortable too! I own the palm lace bralette, but I already have my eye on several more pretties. One of the things I love about this brand is how they integrate lingerie with active wear.
Head over to LIVELY now and snag $10 off your purchase with code AMB-loveyoumoretoo.
Dallas Fitness Ambassadors got a rebrand, so get ready for a lot more excitement headed your way. I am extremely proud of Mai Lyn and all she has done to build this incredible community, and I am excited about the direction it is headed. Check out the site and you may see a familiar face (hint, mine) and hair. The new layout is user friendly and really showcases what fitness ambassadors are all about.
1. Friends who take risks and want to jetset with me. After BottleRock posted their lineup, I knew I would do anything to get there. Lo and behold, two of my friends decided to take a risk and plan the trip with me. Get ready for some fun Instagram posts and stories in May as Allison, Ginger and I take over Napa and BottleRock.
2. LFT. If you are following on Instagram, you have seen some of the crazy equipment I have been using during my training sessions. I have never been challenged physically in the way I am during these sessions, and I love it.
3. Pasta. During my first 5 weeks of no solid foods and lack of pizza, pasta helped curve my pizza cravings. I had several delicious pasta dishes during that time. Who knew a food could make you feel so special?
4. Sweet note from one of my second graders just because. “…I love how you help people. You are the best…”
5. Countdown clocks. This one may seem silly, but I love checking out my app and seeing how many days left until my trips and big concerts. It’s the little things in life.
Have you tried any of these? What are you grateful for this month? Leave me a comment below.