The last couple of months have been crazy, so I didn’t share a favorites post. Well, I assure you, it’s back in full force this month. Here are some of my favorite things from July.
Some of these products were given to me and others are just products I love. Please read this disclosure.
Favorite workout accessory
I received a Mio Slice to try out, and I used it our whole trip in Portland. What separates the Mio Slice from other fitness bands? It uses PAI (personal activity intelligence) technology instead of step tracking. I love that it has a heart rate monitor, so it can give me an accurate idea of how many calories I am burning per workout. It tracks sleep, calories burned and more. My favorite part, it’s waterproof, so I can wear it swimming.
We have done a ton of traveling this summer, but my favorite destination this summer was Sequoia National Park. Honestly, it was hard to pick just one destination, but I was obsessed with the giant trees and felt like a fairy the whole time I wandered through.
Favorite phone accessory
I have the cutest new phone cover from Tech21 that I adore. Since I am always on the go, it’s the perfect cover for me. Not to mention, it is scratch and yellow resistant as well as drop protected up to 6 feet. Mine is the clear Urban Edition. Be sure to check out all of their cases to find one that fits your style.
Favorite sweet treat
Godiva now has soft serve, chocolate stuffed (and dipped) strawberries, and the chocolixir. These treats are a great way to cool off during the 100 degrees days. I’m obsessed with the chocolixir drink.
Favorite Instagram post
Next week, I will share the full recap of Portland/Mt. Hood/Hood River, but for now, enjoy our beautiful clamping tent.
- Getting to leave the hot weather and head to Portland/Hood River where the weather was perfection.
- My brother and his wife are having a baby, so Colton and I are officially going to be an aunt and uncle. That baby is going to be spoiled rotten.
- We made it back home in Maeve last month safely! At one point, her brakes went out going down the mountain in Sequoia, but we were able to slow it down manually and pull over just in time.
- My sweet friend who watched our pups and our house while we have been gone half the summer.
- Southern Chic Wax. I found a place in Allen that not only waxes, but will dye my eyebrows and eyelashes. Now, I can go swimming, workout, and more without mascara running down my face. This was incredibly helpful this summer for all of our trips! I hardly wore makeup on our road trip. They are affordable, nice, and brilliant at what they do. Carrie and Courtney are seriously the sweetest! Check them out.