Can you believe we are a quarter of the way through 2018? Let that sink in for a second. It’s time for my monthly roundup of things I loved this month. Here are some of my favorite things and what I am grateful for this month.
Favorite fitness event
Have you seen my Color Run recap? I brought my best friend and husband and we had a blast! Check out this post and see why you should check it out in your area.
Favorite Instagram post
That one time I played the Little Mermaid in Costa Rica…
Playing Ariel in Costa Rica. Check out my stories for a couple of the blooper shots. Love the calmness of this beautiful place. ❤ . . . . . . . . . . #loveyoumoretoo #lym2aroundtheworld #travelblogger #dallasblogger #lifestyleblogger #flashesofdelight #livethelittlethings #photosinbetween #thehappynow #passportlife #livecolorfully #thattravelblog #LiveTravelChannel #worlderlust #lonelyplanet #celestechallengeaccepted #worldcaptures #followmefaraway #goexplore #beachlife #costarica #littlemermaid #ariel #partofyourworld #mermaidlife
Colton and I checked out Bar Manzanilla at Big Beat Dallas in Irving during their soft opening. This jalapeno hibiscus margarita is what dreams are made of. The food there is also wonderful, so go check it out!
Favorite weekday event
Every Wednesday Sundown at Granada hosts weekly free movies on their rooftop. Rain or shine, you can enjoy some of your favorite classic movies. This week, we saw Spice World. I haven’t sang and laughed that hard in so long. Next week, Brandon Does Dallas is hosting the movie, Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion.
Favorite rash guard
I spent 8 days of March in Costa Rica. Five of those days I was learning to surf. One of my best purchases last month was this Long Sleeve Rash Guard Swimsuit I got on Amazon for under $25.
- We are all moved in, unpacked, and settled in to our house in Dallas. As much as I loved north Dallas, I am really loving the new location. A lot.
- My brother and sister in law are having a baby, so we will get a niece and a nephew or 2 nieces this year. I know the answer to that, but they haven’t announced it just yet.
- My best friend took us to Costa Rica and I learned to surf. Like legitimately learned how to ride waves in to the shore.
- On March 27, Colton and I have officially been together 16 years (minus are 6 week hiatus senior year where 3 of the 6 weeks we were “talking” again, just not an official couple).
- Sunday I get to celebrate Easter with my family and all the siblings on Colton’s side. We rarely get to all get together, but we will Sunday.
What are you grateful for this month? What is something you can’t get enough of in March? Leave me a comment below.