We made it to Friday! Although this week has gone by slowly, the month has flown by. Since it is the last Friday of the month, I am sharing my March “Friday Favorites” and gratitude list with you.
My new Savvy Sleepers pillowcase is everything. Local Dallas girl and blogger, Dale Janée of Savvy Spice, created Savvy Sleepers after her hair stylist suggest she sleep on a satin pillowcase to help protect her hair. Not only does satin help your hair, but it’s better for your skin too. Since I received mine, I have gotten better sleep every night. I always have a cold side of the pillow, my hair isn’t getting tangled, and my skin is smoother in the mornings. This little pillowcase has impacted my sleep in the best way possible. They come in a variety of colors (some colors under $30) and two different sizes. Snag one for yourself here and get 15% off with code Jessica15 .
Twice this month I made the cookie lovers brownie for Colton and I. We indulged on it for days and were so sad when we finished it. Between the JoeJoe’s cookies, fudge and ice cream, it’s the perfect dessert. Grab the recipe here and impress all of your friends with your baking skills.
Favorite Instagram post
This month I have a lot of favorite posts, but this one is my most favorite. This was our entrance to my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding in September (which was a recreated moment from our first kiss at our wedding). March has always been my favorite month and this guy is the reason.
If you are in the Plano area and haven’t checked out Plano Magazine, you are missing out. It is truly “the guide to the good stuff.” This magazine features gorgeous photos and interviews of local restaurants and businesses. They also feature information on historical sites and need to know events in the area.
This month, Plano Magazine featured 10 bloggers to follow, and Love You More Too (and a ton of other amazing bloggers) made the list. Click below to read, if you’re interested.
Favorite restaurant find
When you get invited to a restaurant for a media dinner and they blow you away, you come back a couple weeks later, you know you found a winner. El Rincon has everything I love in a Mexican food restaurant- great food, delicious drinks, and mouth-watering desserts. Read my post to find out more about them and their menu.
March gratitude list
- Spring break- If you aren’t in education, you may not have the “luxury” of having a spring break, however educators across the globe count down the days to this break. Spring break helps teachers (and students) reset and refocus, which is exactly what I did. This year, we took a short trip to Innisbrook and Tampa’s beaches and had a beautiful trip. Don’t forget to check out my recap.
- Impromptu shoot with my pups. March 23 was “National Puppy Day” on Instagram, so I was able to snag a couple cute shots of my babies.
- Skydiving with my husband!! If you follow Love You More Too on Instagram, you saw the sneak peaks from our skydive. I will be posting a full recap next week, so stay tuned.
- Sweet Facebook/Instagram posts to and from Colton celebrating 15 years together.
- Speaking of Instagram, WE HIT 3K followers! Y’all are incredible! Thank you for your support.
What are you grateful for this month? Leave me a comment below!
I received my Savvy Sleeper pillowcase in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions remain my own.