This post is a couple of weeks early, but I have a ton of travel posts planned for the next few weeks, so I decided to do my May favorites a little early. If you aren’t following on Instagram, you are missing out. We are currently on our first long road trip (1,400 miles) from Dallas to Gulf Shores, Alabama for Hangout Fest. Be sure to check out the Insta Stories for behind the scenes fun.
We got Maeve back and she is beautiful. Colton has worked tirelessly to make her inside just as pretty as the outside. This weekend’s road trip is just a small taste of the long one we have planned in June. #YosemiteorBust
Favorite gift find
Favorite sweet treat
If you haven’t heard of Charlie’s Cookie Shop, I am about to make your day. Charlie’s Cookie Shop is a local bakery specializing in freshly baked, homemade cookies delivered right to your door. I was ecsatic to find a package on my door full of delicious flavors- peanut butter and raspberry jam, lemon curd sugar cookie, cookies and cream, and more! Colton said they were some of the best cookies he has ever had.
Favorite date night
Colton and I had a make your own pizza and wine night. We tried grilling pizza for the first time and I don’t think I will ever make another pizza in our oven.
This month, I posted my tips and tricks for making Instagram worthy smoothie bowls. Check it out if you want to step up your smoothie bowl game.
May gratitude list
- Another mother’s day with my beautiful 90 year old grandmother. Seriously, I cannot believe this gorgeous woman is 90. She acts and looks much younger.
- It’s almost the end of the school year which is one of my favorite times to really cherish and love on the kiddos before we send them off.
- We are almost finished planning our crazy long June road trip!
- My cute new dress made it in before we left!
- Maeve made it to Baton Rouge! That’s more than half way to Gulf Shores.
What are you grateful for? Leave me a comment below!
Disclosure: Although I received Charlie’s Cookie Shop Cookies and a Printiki credit in exchange for my honest review, all thoughts and opinions remain my own. Thank you for supporting places that support Love You More Too.