In January, I posted a list of goals for 2016. Now that June is almost over, and we are half way through 2016 (yeah, let that sink in) I think now is a great time to do a half way point goal check-in.
5 Goals for Love You More Too for 2016
- Share new healthy recipes (or fun twists on old ones)- Yes! You can see them all here
- Make a detailed guide of some of my favorite local restaurants- I haven’t started this yet.
- Do at least 2 giveaways during the year- I have 2 in the works to bring you. I am so excited!
- Create a following and remain engaged- Keep up to date with day to day happenings on Instagram!
- Encourage Colton to guest post at least once a month- I MUSTACHE You has been a monthly hit. However, between his job and photography, posting monthly has become too much. It will now be more of a sporadic posting.
5 Fitness Goals for 2016
- Run a marathon before the end of the year- Unfortunately I will not be able to accomplish this because of my ankle injury, but maybe a half?
- Upgrade to 3 lbs weights in Barre- I am working on it, but still have to drop down half-way through.
- Do 25 pushups (off knees) without stopping- I can do 10!
- Workout at least 5/7 mornings each week- Yes!
- Try new workouts during the summer- Not yet, but the summer isn’t over.
5 Food Goals for 2016
- Try new menu items at my favorite restaurants- Yes! Which is why I am loving the stuffed avocados at Urban Rio.
- Meal prep on Sundays to stick with meal plans- I have not been as great at this as I would like to be.
- Cut back on sweets- make healthier options- working on it and I have been doing great!
- Drink at least 64 oz of water every day- Getting much better at this! I even wrote tips to getting more water in
- Visit all of these restaurants – 2/15, I have some work to do
5 Life Goals for 2016
- Go some place I have never been- We leave for Greece in 3 days!!!
- Keep house clean- We could use some work in this area.
- Learn to use Colton’s camera and edit photos- Yes! I am getting better and feel more comfortable with it
- Watch all AA nominated best pictures (there is only 8 this year, and we’ve seen 2) before the awards- We did this!!!
- Be more positive in difficult situations- A work in progress
What does your goal check-in look like? How are you doing with your goals so far?