My spring break was…rainy. On Monday, I posted my spring break to do list. If I am being honest, I did great on some and terrible on others. Here is a recap of my goals and how I did.
- Try a new group class – check I tried flywheel and flybarre this week
- Load up on Gym & Juice week classes at The Barre Code Plano (more info here)- check I took TEN classes!
Stretch/yoga at least three times– I did one stretch class this week. This is a goal I want to carry over and actually do.
- Take the dogs for a walk on the days it doesn’t rain- it rained every day this week (except Saturday and we were busy shooting engagement photos)
Avoid sweets– aka eat all the sweets I can get my hands on.
- Try a new recipe- check Tuesday night I made a new kind of Monterey chicken
- Master closet-check
- Kitchen- check
School stuff– I plan on doing this tonight
- Makeup/my side of master bath-check
Write up the next 2 weeks of blog posts– this was way too big of a goal. Haha.
- Plan out the next month of blog posts- check
- Update about me section-a couple of updates. Not finished with it yet.
Learn more about Google Analytics
Journal every day Quiet time every day
- Plan our summer trip/vacation- we started talking about it, but no official plans. I am very excited about what we are talking about though…
I took 12 fitness classes. Today, I will take an active rest day and get everything ready for this week. Those of you who just started spring break… What’s on your to do list this week?
Those of you who had it last week…what did you do? Comment below and share.