One of the biggest perks in being a counselor in a school are the breaks. Spring break is actually one of my favorites because it breaks up the time between Christmas and summer break. This year, I made a spring break to do list to hold myself accountable. Without further ado…my spring break to do list:
- Try a new group class
- Load up on Gym & Juice week classes at The Barre Code Plano (more on that in tomorrow’s post)
- Stretch/yoga at least three times
- Take the dogs for a walk on the days it doesn’t rain
- Avoid sweets
- Try a new recipe
- Master closet
- School stuff
- Makeup/my side of master bath
- Write up the next 2 weeks of blog posts
- Plan out the next month of blog posts
- Update about me section
- Learn more about Google Analytics
- Journal every day
- Quiet time every day
- Plan our summer trip/vacation
At at the end of the week, I will post a follow up to share the areas I did well in (and where I could have used more motivation).
Happy spring break to all the fellow educators out there! I hope you find rest and relaxation.
What’s on your to do list this week? Comment below and share.