This year is almost over, and a new one will begin. Overall, 2016 has been a pretty wonderful year for me. I started this blog, traveled to my dream location, met some amazing fitness friends, and much more. For my last post of 2016, I wanted to share the links to my top 10, most-read posts of 2016. Thank you for all of your views, comments and encouragement. Love You More Too would not be what it is today without all your support, and I appreciate you.
1. Letter to School Counselors- A letter to school counselors before the start of the 2016-2017 school year. How will you inspire your students this year?
2. Cardio for Lower Body Injuries- Chair cardio for lower body injuries. Complete this full cardio routine even if you don’t have any injuries. It can be done anywhere a chair is available.
3. Being Ginger- Have you ever wondered what it is like to grow up as a redhead? How being ginger makes me beautiful and what your differences say about you.
4. Tips for the Tone it Up Bikini Challenge- Tips for the Tone It Up bikini challenge that will help you prepare for any fitness challenge you sign up for. Find out what I did to have success.
5. Dear Parents of Students- School has started back up and students are more comfortable. When conflict arises, Parents of Students, please stop doing this.
6. Carry on Essentials- What do you pack in your getaway bag? Find out what my carry on essentials are for every trip, no matter how long or short the flight is.
7. Favorite Accessories- What do you pack in your getaway bag? What are the two accessories I carry everywhere? Hint: It’s not what you think. What makes a smile and confidence so beautiful?
8. Spice Up Your Fitness Routine- What can you do to spice up your fitness routine? Read these tips to find out how to take your fitness routine from drab to more exciting.
9. Getting in a Morning Workout- A few tips to encourage yourself to wake up and get in a morning workout. Mornings can be hard, but with these tips, you can make it easier.
10. Greece Travel Series: What to do in Mykonos- A guide for what to do in Mykonos. Read to find out where to stay, eat, drink, and things to do. This blog includes touristy and non-touristy ideas.
I hope you have a fantastic New Year and that 2017 brings you joy, encouragement, and fulfillment. Thank you for reading and supporting me. I can’t wait to bring you more great food, fitness, travel and lifestyle content next year, and I hope you stay with me!