Last year, I ended 2016 with a list of my top 10 most read posts of the year. I thought I should carry on the tradition, although this won’t be my last post of 2017. This year, I started a new series, Trader Joe’s Favorites, took our new VW Campervan Maeve the Westy on an almost 3 week long road trip, and traveled to a few other fun cities in the United States. I went from blogging three times a week to cutting back to twice a week (Tuesdays and Fridays). Love You More Too has been such a fun journey, and I can’t wait to see what 2018 will bring. Without further ado, here are the top 10 most read post from 2017.
10. What I Learned From my First Year Blogging– Ever wonder what it’s like to run a blog? Here are some things I learned in my first year of blogging and tips on how to keep it up.
9. Love Juice Bar– DFW has several I Love Juice Bar locations. Check out photos of the Allen location and some of the popular menu items.
8. Why You Should Celebrate Your Birthday in Mexico– Reasons everyone should celebrate at least one birthday in Mexico. This post highlights the gorgeous Secrets the Vine Cancun and many of its amenities.
7. Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats– Easy, delicious overnight oats recipe for a healthy breakfast option. These make-ahead oats will save you time in the morning for sure.
6. Best TED Talks for Educators– These five TED talks will motivate educators and students any time of year.
5. New Orleans Travel Guide– A weekend guide for what to do in New Orleans. Read to find out where to stay, eat, drink, and things to do.
4. L’auberge Hotel and Casino– L’aunerge is the best place to stay in Baton Rouge. Check out the hotel, its restaurants, and rooms.
3. Chair Cardio Part 2– Chair cardio for lower body injuries. Complete this full cardio routine even if you don’t have any injuries. It can be done any where a chair is available.
2. Thoughts During Your First Time Skydiving and Other Tips– Thoughts that go through your head during your first skydive and tips on how to make it a great experience.
1. School Counseling Week: How counselors help schools– Twenty-five ways counselors help their schools and tips on how parents and students can show their appreciation.
Favorites of all time:
These two posts from last year are my two most viewed posts of all time.
How to Prepare for Wisdom Teeth Surgery– Tips for preparing for wisdom teeth extraction surgery. This post includes a delicious potato soup recipe.
Cardio for Lower Body Injuries- Most viewed post: Chair cardio for lower body injuries. Complete this full cardio routine even if you don’t have any injuries. It can be done anywhere a chair is available.
Thank you to all of you for making this year successful. I hope you had a great 2017 and that 2018 is even better.
What would you like to see in 2018? Leave me a comment below.