My gym bag (actually it’s a a gym backpack) sits packed on my bedroom floor most days. I use it during the week when I go to barre after work on Monday and on Friday mornings when I get ready at the studio before work. Since I don’t go to a traditional “gym”, my equipment stays at home since the barre studio has everything I need.
Other than clothes, these are the things I keep in my gym bag.
- Deodorant- I like spray deodorant to freshen up with right before or right after a workout.
- Dry shampoo- Since I typically go 4-7 days between hair washings, this is a must.
- Hair ties and headbands- I have to wear a headband to keep my bangs from getting nasty during my workouts.
- Towel- This is a must for my cardio classes
- Water bottle- I like to reusable water bottles and fill it up at the studio.
- Spray water- After a workout, this stuff rocks at rehydrating my skin.
- Body spray
- Lara bars- If you have never tried these, they are delicious, healthy and made with just a few ingredients.
- Barre socks- I keep an extra pair in my bag in case I forget to bring a pair with me
What are your favorites must haves in your gym bag?